Features & Benefits
- Save on building materials and costs | these are precisely constructed in a controlled facility
- Reduce thermal costs and noise levels because these walls are air tight
- Prevent insect and rodent infestation
- Prevent mold and mildew
- Exceed building code requirements
- Construction is faster and easier
- Constructed from recycled products
- Hypoallergenic wall contribute towards allergen reduction within your structure. Say goodbye to allergies in your home. keep your family safe.
All of the features and benefits of PPS Wall Systems add up to cost savings through energy efficiency as well as stronger structures that are more resistant to weather damage and the elements.
Wall Panel Materials
We have combined two outstanding building materials that produce a high strength and superior insulated wall:
- Steel allows us to pre-assemble panels that don’t shrink, twist or rot. Steel also provides unprecedented strength that is unequalled by many other products used in today’s construction. Steel is a 100% recyclable environmentally-friendly product.
- EPS foam is the most cost effective and efficient insulation product on the market today. We use “type 2″ EPS foam that is inert and will not support mold, mildew or fungus growth. EPS foam is resistant to freeze/thaw and is 100% recyclable.
We assemble our panels in a controlled environment where we can produce unrivaled quality control. Panels are built to within a sixteenth of an inch using assembly line techniques to ensure each component of the panel is built to exact engineered standards. This results in straighter walls and square corners.
Design & Planning
The R-Value increases as the outside temperature decreases. Thermal transfer through the steel studs is eliminated by 2” of exterior EPS foam. A true R-value of 4+ per inch can be achieved, saving considerably on the size of HVAC system required, as well as heating and cooling costs. EPS foam does not degrade over time, its R-Value remains consistent throughout the life of your project.
Our panels have precut service raceways for electrical, communication and entertainment lines; a two-inch cavity for fastening backer boards for cabinets, fixtures and interior walls; and exterior strapping for fastening cultured stone, siding/cladding, and stucco
Since our panels are pre-assembled in our plant, there is less waste and waste removal from your job site. Our lightweight, pre-manufactured panels can be erected by a two-man crew assembling 20 to 30 linear feet of wall per hour. This drastically cuts your construction time and labor costs, producing cost efficiency throughout the building project.
In addition to resisting mold and mildew growth, our panels are non-combustible and will not contribute “fuel” to a fire. Because there is absolutely no organic matter in our wall panels, they are not vulnerable to termites or rodents. The high strength value of our panels result in safer structures (less damage in high winds, earthquakes and floods), less maintenance, and slower aging of the structure.
Using only recycled materials in our panels helps reduce your environmental footprint. Excellent air tightness and thermal control (The Thermal Envelope) decreases the amount of electricity and natural gas required to heat and cool the structure, in return reducing utility charges and decreasing greenhouse gases.